November 7-December 9, 2017
The modules are available in three ways, so that your specific site’s needs can be met.
- Online in ADE-Blackboard, $50 per participant
- Blended hybrid model, design and cost TBD
- Customized “in-person,” design and cost TBD
Directions for How to Participate Online in ADE-Blackboard:
- You will need to set up an ADE: Connect account at https://ems.azed.gov. before you can register.
- Register online: https://ems.azed.gov/Home/Calendar.
- Click on Online Course tab.
- Select the Arizona Career Ready module.
- Please understand the time commitments and requirements for each module before you sign-up:
– The module is five weeks long, with 4-6 hours of work per week. There is a commitment of time and effort.
-This module includes readings, discussions, and a development of an action plan.
- Space is limited to 25 participants for each module. (First come first served.)
- Participants are expected to complete all readings, discussions, and activities, including reporting back to your district and ADE about your learning and suggestions for future enhancements.
- You can earn 20 CEU’s for a “pass” score in completing all the module assignments.
- The CEU or PD hours can be used for Arizona re-certification hours.
- Cost is $50 per participant per module.
If you need help contact: Meg Hughart at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kay Schreiber Kay.Schreiber@azed.gov.